Music News‎ > ‎

Adult Away Camp Volunteers -- Forms To Complete

posted Jul 28, 2014, 3:45 AM by S Lee   [ updated Jul 28, 2014, 3:47 AM ]

If you are an adult volunteer who plans to help us at Away Marching Band Camp, Ohiyesa has asked us to collect two forms from you. First, we need you to fill out a YMCA Waiver. If this form looks familiar, it’s because you filled out the same form for your camper. Second, please complete a Central Registry Clearance Request. This form must have A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE attached.  To make things run smoother at camp, we are asking for as many volunteers as possible to complete these forms ahead of time and put them in the band room collection box by Thursday of Home Camp. Please place the forms in an envelope clearly labeled Adult Volunteer Forms, Attn: Beth Stockdale.  If you don’t get them turned in by Thursday, please bring them with you to Away Camp on the first day you volunteer. Forms will also be available at camp, so if a spot suddenly opens up in your busy schedule, please “come on out and volunteer.”  Thank you!

Download Your Forms Here