Music News‎ > ‎

Away Camp Volunteers

posted Jul 21, 2016, 6:38 AM by Beth Stockdale
If you're coming out to Camp Ohiyesa as a volunteer, you'll need to fill out a YMCA volunteer form. This, along with a map of Camp Ohiyesa, can be found on our Volunteer Opportunities page. Located at the bottom of the page, you'll find the 14_CentralReg.docx form (volunteer form), and the map. When you come to camp, you can turn your volunteer form in at the front office. If you're coming in later at night, if you can put your form in the band box during home camp week, we will submit it for you ahead of time.