Music News‎ > ‎

Physical Requirements

posted Jun 11, 2014, 5:12 AM by S Lee
If you were not available on the day of the district physicals (held on 6/7), there are still options (besides your family doctor) for you to get your physical done by July 16:
  1. You can call the office.of Dr. Mark KarchonMD and set up a sports physical for $25.  
    2455 Union Lake Rd #101
    Commerce Twp, MI  48382
    (248) 360-6000
  2. CVS Minute Clinics are running a sale. You can get a sports physical at any Minute Clinic for $39
Physical forms are available to download and print at the website. Look for the box on the home page labeled Marching Band Registration. Once your physical is completed, you can turn it into the gray box at the back of the WLN band room; scan it and email it to; or mail it to:
Walled Lake Northern Marching Band
Attn: Mary Hulliberger
6000 Bogie Lake Rd. 
Commerce Township, MI 48383

Please remember we must have a current physical dated after April 15, 2014 on file by July 16, 2014 for your student to participate in marching band. If we do not have a physical on file, your student will have to observe rehearsals from the stands until a physical is turned in.